Robots.txt configuration - Developer help - Ghost Forum

Want to modify the robots.txt, want to change currently robots.txt become: User-agent: * Sitemap: https://domain.com/sitemap.xml Disallow: ...

Wrong robots.txt - Installation - Ghost Forum

After 9 hours I double-checked everything, the robots.txt inserted in the root of the template is correct, cloudflare is set in developer mode ...

Custom Result

This is a custom result inserted after the second result.

Improving SEO | Getting Started With Ghost - Guides.co

First off, you can add a Robots.txt file into the root of your Ghost folder. In our case (following the configuration for Digital Ocean above, that is the "/var ...

Robots.txt file generated by unknown source, can't locate, can't ...

Hello support. There is a robots.txt file that exists on the live site which disables access to entire website root.

Recovering from robots.txt error | SEO Forum - Moz

Hello, A client of mine is going through a bit of a crisis. A developer (at their end) added Disallow: / to the robots.txt file.

How do I find and edit my robots.txt file? - SEO - Squarespace Forum

For example, /config/ is your Admin login page, and /api/ blocks the Analytics tracking cookie. Here are some pages that Squarespace ask search ...

Robots.txt Introduction and Guide | Google Search Central

Robots.txt is used to manage crawler traffic. Explore this robots.txt introduction guide to learn what robot.txt files are and how to use them.

How to Configure my robot.txt? - Simple Machines Forum

Hi there ı m tryıng to figure it out how to configure my robot.txt file ı have created robot.txt on the root directory and added my sitemap ...

Robots.txt file for Moodle 3.1

Hello everyone. We integrated the Moodle 3.1 into Joomla site. The Joomla 3.5 site is http://mathematics-at-school.com and in the folder ...

Hide my WP Ghost lite v5 – bug report – access page | WordPress.org

Hi John,. I faced a problem on WordPress 5.9 with Hide My WP ghost lite after automatic update, so I guess it comes from the version 5.